We understand companies need flexibility and autonomy in terms of how your retail workers learn, when and how they are assessed. SRA is pleased to organise training programmes customised to your company’s training needs content wise where we use relevant case studies and teaching videos whenever necessary to ensure learning is contextualised and anchored in real world experience.
Companies can choose to conduct these training programmes classroom style, online or blended at either your company’s premises or at SRA’s training rooms.
Contact Ms Choy Sok Jee at 9760 9810 or email email@example.com for more details.
Click below to view our upcoming Specialised Training Programmes!
The Job Redesign Framework for Retail aims to help retailers build a future-ready and productive workforce in response to today’s growing digital economy, and is often regarded as one of the most effective approaches to increasing productivity for retail companies.
This half-day workshop provides participants with a high lead overview of job redesign methodology and process, giving them a deeper understanding of what Job Redesign is, and the investment required to reap its benefits. Participants will also be equipped with a job Redesign template to help them kick-start job redesign at the workplace.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the trends impacting the retail sector and the importance of redesign as a means of ensuring long-term competitiveness and sustainability
- Appreciate the difference between being ‘productive’ and ‘efficient’
- Understand the benefits of job redesign
- Understand and know how to apply the Job Redesign Framework (diagnose, redesign, implement)
- Know the three levels of redesign and the four models of redesign
- Know the eight types of activities that can be applied to redesign
- Articulate a business case for redesign
Who Should Attend
Business Owners, Managers and Senior Managers from all job functions who are empowered to implement changes to work processes, or who are tasked to enhance organisation productivity and business outcomes.
A blended approach incorporating games, individual and small group activities, case studies, scenarios and ‘war stories’ from successful job redesign projects across multiple industry sectors, peer learning and practical sessions.
Half-Day Job Redesign Workshop
8 Jul 2021 (Thu), 9am – 1pm
Half-Day Job Redesign Clinic Session focusing on the following job roles
16 Jul 2021 (Fri), 9am – 1pm
- Sales associate
- Visual merchandiser
- Store manager
Singapore Retailers Association
1 Coleman Street, #05-17 The Adelphi, Singapore 179803
Click HERE to sign up now !
13 to 15 Sep 2021
11 to 13 Oct 2021
15 to 17 Nov 2021
This 2-day course is specially-curated to provide a strategic understanding of how digital marketing could enhance your brand and lead to direct sales. It would take a deep dive into different platforms, strategies and marketing tools, and also explore the role of entertainment via videos and live streaming. During the workshop, you will get to develop your digital marketing strategies with advice from our experienced trainer and implement them strategically into your business.
- Development of Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Practical Session on Video Creation and/or Live Streaming Session
How Will You Benefit:
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Learn how to develop a strategic digital marketing campaign
- Understand how to turn likes into leads
- Create stories for better engagement
- Convert leads into sales
- Deliver netizen-style videos or live streaming videos for audience
- Learn basics of video editing
- Develop tools for measuring effectiveness of your digital marketing campaign
What Will You Learn:
- Digital marketing landscape
- Your customer avatars
- Business success model
- Content creation for social media
- Production of video / live-streaming
- SEO and SEM
- Campaign development
Eligible companies may apply for a one-time training grant of $500 under SBF RISE Programme
For course fees enquiries or registration, please contact Sok Jee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9760 9810. *Course Fees are subjected to 7% GST