The National Business Survey is one of the key surveys conducted by SBF. It seeks to identify the needs, concerns and future plans of SBF members.
The survey covers the following areas:
- Sentiments on Singapore and the global economy
- Concerns and issues faced by members locally and abroad
- Insights into members’ business strategies
- Feedback on the Singapore Budget measures
- Feedback on economic restructuring
- Areas of assistance required by members and the business community
The results of the survey are shared with the Singapore Government as input for the Singapore Budget. With the results of the survey, SBF is also better able to understand the needs of the Singapore business community to address them effectively.
2021/22 Survey Deck
Impact of COVID-19 on the Retail and Food & Beverage Services Sectors
Department of Statistics Singapore
E-Listening Point for Retail