Job Redesign Workshop and Clinic Session (Aug & Sept Intake)
The Job Redesign Framework for Retail aims to help retailers build a future-ready and productive workforce in response to today’s growing digital economy, and is often regarded as one of the most effective approaches to increasing productivity for retail companies.
This half-day workshop provides participants with a high lead overview of job redesign methodology and process, giving them a deeper understanding of what Job Redesign is, and the investment required to reap its benefits. Participants will also be equipped with a job Redesign template to help them kick-start job redesign at the workplace.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the trends impacting the retail sector and the importance of redesign as a means of ensuring long-term competitiveness and sustainability
- Appreciate the difference between being ‘productive’ and ‘efficient’
- Understand the benefits of job redesign
- Understand and know how to apply the Job Redesign Framework (diagnose, redesign, implement)
- Know the three levels of redesign and the four models of redesign
- Know the eight types of activities that can be applied to redesign
- Articulate a business case for redesign
Who Should Attend
Business Owners, Managers and Senior Managers from all job functions who are empowered to implement changes to work processes, or who are tasked to enhance organisation productivity and business outcomes.
A blended approach incorporating games, individual and small group activities, case studies, scenarios and ‘war stories’ from successful job redesign projects across multiple industry sectors, peer learning and practical sessions.
Workshop – 16 Sep 2021 (9am -1pm)
Clinic Session – 23 Sep 2021 (9am -1pm)
Singapore Retailers Association 1 Coleman Street, #05-11B The Adelphi, Singapore 179803
Click here to complete the online registration form to participate in our Job Redesign Workshop.
For enquiries, contact Elise at (M) 9768 6981 or (E) Elise@sra.org.sg