Design Thinking Workshop – Be the Employer of Choice! (Exclusive session for GRT Employers)
The need to reimagine retail started as far back as the changing consumers’ lifestyle, globalisation and the advent of digitalisation. The recent pandemic catapulted and realised the change faster and stronger!
In the past year, consumers experienced many changes including shopping from different brands and in different formats. Many shared that they are prepared to continue with their changes, post-pandemic. How should retail players respond?
The lure of unified commerce in providing customer-first experience to the channel-less customers means dealing with cultural mindset change, process and people’s decisions. The emergence of data and analytics also mean that routine work can now be performed by machines, leaving employees to focus on value creating tasks.
Why not apply Design Thinking to refresh your people decisions and be ready to achieve more with the right talents?
Date: 29 April 2021 – 30 April 2021
Time: 9am – 5.30pm
At the end of the workshop, participants shall be able to demonstrate the following:
1. Understand post-pandemic new retail and its implications on people’s decisions.
2. Apply User-centric Design Thinking to interpret, ideate and implement innovative ideas to seize opportunities and eradicate pain points in people’s decisions.
3. Leverage on collective wisdom from the other participants on people decisions at the retail sectoral level.
1. Design Thinking Toolkit
i. Persona Profiling
ii. User Empathy Mapping
iii. As-Is User Journey Mapping
iv. How-might-we Statement
b. Ideas Generating
i. Impact versus Feasibility
i. Should-Be User Journey Mapping
iii. Feedback Grid
2. People Decisions Reimagination
a. Business Outcomes-Competency and Capability Development Mapping
b. Job Redesign
d. Performance Management
1. Professionals who seek to be change-ready with growth mindset, knowledge and skills of Design Thinking.
2. Manpower Professionals who seek to unleash employees’ potentials and be an Employer-of-Choice.
3. Business Leaders who seek to reimagine people decisions as part of their strategic initiatives.
The class is capped at 20 participants (maximum 2 participants per company).
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Complimentary for our GRT employers!
Non-GRT employers: $834.60 per pax (including GST)
Registration / Enquiries
To register, please download and complete the registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9768 6981 if you have any enquiries.