[COVID-19] Updated Advisory for Safe Management Measures at Retail Establishments and Lifestyle-Related ServicesApril 26, 2022
Please refer to the Joint Advisory here by Enterprise Singapore on the Updated Advisory for Safe Management Measures at Retail Establishments and Lifestyle-Related Services. Do note the following key changes:-
- There will no longer be group limit sizes. Safe distancing will no longer be required between individuals or groups.
- All malls, large standalone stores and establishments providing personal care services no longer need to conduct Vaccination-Differentiated SMMs (VDS) checks
- No capacity limits for shopping malls and large standalone stores
- Events with >1,000 persons will no longer be subject to any capacity limits. However, premises operators should continue to observe limits of its own spaces for safety reasons, e.g. capacity limits imposed due to fire safety. Premises operators should also spread crowds out as evenly as possible.
- VDS is required for all events with > 500 participants at any one time. Event organisers must conduct VDS checks:
- The SafeEntry (Business) App can be used with both the TraceTogether App and Token.
- The SafeEntry Gateway Box cannot be used for VDS checks.
- Please refer to https://go.gov.sg/acceptabledocs for the list of acceptable documents for eligibility checks.
- F&B served or consumed at events no longer need to be served in individual portions.