[COVID-19] Updated Advisory for Safe Management Measures at Retail Establishments and Lifestyle-Related ServicesMarch 18, 2022
The updated advisory for Retail & Lifestyle can be found here, updated as at 18 March 2022.
This joint advisory updates on the Safe Management Measures (SMMs) for Retail and Lifestyle-Related Services Establishments.
- Updates on Safe-Distancing
- Updates on Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS)
- Updates on Capacity Limits
- Updates on Events
- Updates on Product Testing
- Other Safe Management Measures
Key changes for Retail:
• Safe distancing in mask-on settings not necessary (but encouraged)
• VDS requirements removed for those located in premises (like malls) that already conduct VDS. No change for malls and large standalone stores.
• Unvaccinated children aged 12 years and below need not be from same household (when within a group entering premises or participating in activities with VDS)
• Capacity limits for malls/ family entertainment centres adjusted
• Product testing allowed
• Events allowed at common spaces/atriums+ event size limits lifted for specific mask-on events
• Also note the size limits and requirements for events/venues