[COVID-19] Updated Advisory for Safe Management Measures at Retail Establishments and Lifestyle-Related ServiceDecember 20, 2021
The updated advisory for Retail & Lifestyle can be found here, with effect from 22 November 2021. Please see below updated infographics for your ref.
Key things to note:
- From 1 Jan 2022, voluntarily unvaccinated individuals can no longer use a negative Pre-Event Test (PET) for Vaccinated-Differentiated settings (e.g. dining-in, entry into shopping malls etc.
- From 1 Dec 2021, medically ineligible unvaccinated individuals will be given a concession for Vaccinated-Differentiated settings.
- They will need to present a hard copy memo issued by a GP clinic, public or private institution along with an ID for verification. More details can be found here.
- Dining groups of up to 5 are allowed (even if not from the same household) at F&B establishments if all are vaccinated.
- Children aged 12 or below (born in 2009 or later) may be included if all are from same household
- This will include medically ineligible individuals from 1 Dec 2021
- Negative PET results will not be accepted from 1 Jan 2022
Thanks for your support. Please reach out to us at go.gov.sg/helloesg for any clarifications.