[COVID-19] Updated Advisory for Safe Management Measures at Retail Establishments and Lifestyle-Related ServiceNovember 11, 2021
As mentioned by the MTF on Monday, there will be an easing of some measures as the growth in our cases moderate.
Please refer here to the latest advisory for Retail and Lifestyle Establishments and the relevant infographics below. The following are key announcements that enterprises should take note of.
From 10 Nov 2021 onwards:
- Up to 5 fully vaccinated persons from the same household (including unvaccinated children under 12) will be allowed to dine-in at F&B establishments.
- The cap for those not in the same household but qualify for Vaccinated-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) remain at 2.
- Does not extend to hawker centres and coffee shops
- Several adjustments have been made to existing SMMs:
- Soft recorded music will be allowed in F&B establishments but no live music and entertainment
- Details on revised SMMs and increased zone sizes for activities, classes and events can be found here.
From 1 Dec 2021 onwards:
- Medically ineligible individuals will be exempted from VDS in these settings.
- From 15 Nov, such individuals can visit any clinic or health institution to be certified subject to these criteria
- They will be issued with a standard paper memo, which should be presented along with a government-issued ID for the exemption.