[COVID-19] Resuming our transition towards COVID resilienceNovember 22, 2021
As announced by MTF on Saturday, Singapore will be exiting the Stabilisation Phase into the Transition Phase. The full list of community measures can be found here.
In particular, enterprises should take note of the following from 22 Nov 2021:
- Increase in social gathering group size to 5 persons
- Dining groups of up to 5 are allowed (even if not from the same household) at F&B establishments if all are vaccinated.
- Children aged 12 or below (born in 2009 or later) may be included if all are from same household
- This will include medically ineligible individuals from 1 Dec 2021
- Hawker centres and coffee shops where vaccinated-differentiated SMMs (VDS) checks have been fully implemented may accept dine-in groups of 5. Otherwise, only up to 2 fully vaccinated persons. Unvaccinated individuals may continue to only take-away food.
- SMMs for Wedding Solemnisations and Receptions will be adjusted to include more activities such as unmasking by wedding couple throughout and singing by members of the wedding party
- To do so, wedding couple or such individuals from the wedding party will be required to undergo an Antigen Rapid Test (ART) or have a PET within 24 hours prior to the event
- The Government will be tapering down the support measures for the following:
- 10% Jobs Support Scheme from 22 Nov to 19 Dec 2021 for F&B, retail, cinemas, family entertainment, tourism, gyms etc. More details can be found here.
- 0.5 month rental waiver for food and market stallholders in centres managed by NEA or NEA-appointed operators\
For any enquiries, please reach out to Enterprise Singapore at go.gov.sg/helloesg .