[COVID-19] Latest Safe Management Measures At Retail / Lifestyle-Related ServicesAugust 10, 2021
As a follow-up to the announcement on Friday, below is the updated Safe Management Measures for Retail/Lifestyle-related Services.
In particular, please note the following key updates:
Retail & Lifestyle-related Services
- From 10 August, retail establishments have to ensure 1m spacing between groups of up to 5 persons
- From 10 August, establishments can only provide “mask-off” personal care services (e.g. facial, make-up services, saunas) to customers who are:
- Fully vaccinated (an individual is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the full regimen of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or Moderna vaccines currently administered under the National Vaccination Programme, or after completing the full regimen of vaccines on the World Health Organisation’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) including the appropriate duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective
- Recovered from COVID-19 and can provide a valid Pre-Event Test (PET) exemption notice for the duration of his/her dine-in from an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider
- Have a valid negative PET result for the duration of his/her dine-in from an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider within the last 24 hours.
- Fast & Easy Testing to continue if “mask-off” personal care services are to resume
- From 1 October, all employees in person care services establishments have to be fully vaccinated or undergo regular testing
- From 19 August, establishments no longer need to conduct temperature testing
- From 19 August, if the situation remains stable, occupancy limits for malls will be increased to 1 person per 10sqm of gross floor areas.
For more enquiries, please call Enterprise Infoline at 6898-1800 or email at email@example.com.